While the security a saddle provides a rider is commonly appreciated the benefits of a saddle that fits the horse well are less often considered.
In this DVD Dr. Joyce Harman veterinarian and renowned saddle-fitting expert advises that good saddle fit is not determined by style brand or price but by construction condition and proper fit. She also explains how a horse will indeed come onto the bit more willingly perform better transitions jump higher and wider and remain sound longer when his saddle accommodates his conformation and allows his back to function correctly.
The DVD covers:
- Why saddle fit matters to both horse and rider
- English saddle evaluation off and on the horse
- Ensuring the saddle fits the rider
- The proper use of saddle pads
- Accommodating conformation challenges
Run time: 45 minutes
Pub Date: 2006
List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: See Listing!
Item #: 996