DANCING WITH HORSES; COMMUNICATION BY BODY LANGUAGE WITH KLAUS FERDINAND HEMPFLING
Having studied how horses use body language to communicate within the herd, Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling uses this visual language to develop an innovative and inspirational program for every rider.
• Ensure your horse’s well-being, from the very start of his training to advanced work
• Learn how to develop trust, harmony, and leadership through body language and horse-oriented communication
• Use a method based upon centuries-old traditions embodying classical, spiritual and holistic principle
• Progress from the first encounter with your horse to the basic principle of High School
• Achieve true collection on a loose rein
“Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling’s methods produce the type of horse I am always looking for, and his book teaches people to truly communicate with the horses they love.” – The Horsemen’s Voice
Author: Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling
BOOK: perfect-bound Binding
PAGES: 204 Pages
Pub Date: 2012
List Price: 29.95
Sale Price: See listing.
Item #: 2270