- Easy-to-follow instructions and photographs to guide you through asanas (postures) and pranayama (breathing exercises).
- A variety of unmounted and mounted awareness exercises, visualizations, and meditations to enhance your riding skills.
- Versatile yoga routines designed for warming up and cooling down that can be performed by riders at the stable, at home, or at a show.
- A special section on yoga that you can do in the saddle!
- Informative bio-mechanical descriptions and detailed illustrations that describe the three distinct areas of a rider's body — center, upper body, and lower body — followed by specific asanas to help prepare your body for riding and achieve the balanced seat.
1 Hardcover Book - 192 Pages
Pub Date: 2000
List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: See Listing!
Item #: 329